Win stay at the Wellington and tickets to Bath Rugby
with Bath Ales
Win the ultimate west-country break with Bath Ales
Banish the winter blues with a break at The Wellington in Bristol
Located at the top of the iconic Gloucester Road, which has long been seen as the epitome of the city’s independent spirit, with its collection of independent shops and quirky pubs and colourful street art. The Welly is a much-loved pub, well known for providing a warm welcome, great service and incredible food. The pub’s boutique bedrooms are light and airy with period features – combining character with modern day amenities.
As proud partners of Bath Rugby, we’re giving away two tickets to see the team take on London Irish at The Recreation Ground. And, as no Bath Ales prize would be complete without beer, the lucky winner will also receive two cases of our flagship ale, Gem.
2 night stay at The Wellington Bristol from 20th – 21st March
2 tickets to see Bath Rugby v London Irish on the 21st March
2 cases of Gem, amber ale (24 x 500ml bottles)
Terms & conditions:
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Prize is as outlined below, there is no cash alternative and the prize is subject to availability.
- There is one prize to be won, consisting of: a two night stay B&B at The Wellington Bristol on the 20th & 21st March 2020, two tickets to Bath Rugby v London Irish on the 21st March and two cases of Gem amber ale (24 x 500ml bottles).
- Travel to and from The Wellington and The Recreation is not included in the prize.
- The winner will be selected week commencing 2nd March 2020 and contacted via email
- Bath Ales reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions