Win a weekend in romantic Rome
To celebrate the opening of our fabulous new brewery and Bath’s Roman roots, each time you order 2x9G of Gem and/or Prophecy during May & June we’ll enter you into a prize draw for the chance to win one of three weekend breaks in Rome.
For your chance to win simply place an order with your normal supplier, or to find your nearest participating Gem supplier please call National Sales on 0345 603 5434. Entry only available through participating brewers and wholesalers.
Terms & Conditions
The Competition entries are done automatically when ordering 2x9G of Gem and/or Prophecy. By entering this Competition, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age and accept our Terms and Conditions as set out below. If you do not wish to be entered to the Competition, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries are done automatically when ordering 2x9G of Gem and/or Prophecy through participating brewers and wholesalers. All entries will be entered into a random ballot from which the winners will be drawn.
General Competition Terms & Conditions
- The Competition begins at 12.15am on 1st May 2018 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on 30th June 2018 (the “End Date”).
- The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Multiple entries are accepted and will depend on the number of 9G of Gem and/or Prophecy ordered during the Competition period.
- The closing date to supply sales figures by brewers and wholesalers is 5.00pm on 10th August 2018 (the “Date of Submission”) and the prize draw will take place at 2.00pm on 21st August 2018 (the “Prize draw date”).
- The Winners will be notified by St Austell Brewery on behalf of Bath Ales by telephone or email on or before Friday 24th August 2018 (the “Date of Notification”).
- The Winners will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the entries.
- The prize package for the Winners includes the following (the “Prize Package”):
- i. Return air travel for two people (Winner and one guest);
- ii. Travel schedule to be discussed with prize winners – return flights on a direct route from mainland Britain to Rome Fiumicino airport – Economy Class including pre-booked seat and travel with Hand Luggage. Valid Photo ID/Passport required at check-in. Exact ID requirements outlined at time of booking. Airline terms and conditions apply;
- iii. Transfers – Return transfer between Rome Fiumicino airport and hotel;
- iv. Accommodation – Two nights for two people at the [tbc] (subject to availability). Room type is classic double or twin;<.li>
- v. Meal plan – breakfast for two people each morning;
- The Winners’ prize must be taken before 30 June 2019.
- The Winners and winners’ guest must be aged 18 and over.
- The Winners and winners’ guest may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes for St Austell Brewery and/or Bath Ales.
- The Winners will be notified using the contact information held in our database. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within five working days of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified and will forfeit their right to the prize; no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative Winner.
- St Austell Brewery’s selection of the Winners is final and binding on the entrants.
- The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- St Austell Brewery accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances St Austell Brewery and Bath Ales reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- St Austell Brewery reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This Competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Competition promoter is St Austell Brewery Co Ltd, 63 Trevarthian Rd, St Austell, PL25 4BY
- Prize subject to availability and excludes UK Bank Holiday Periods and when special events are taking place (e.g. Rugby Internationals in Dublin, TT Racing in Northern Ireland – see below) – a date by which travel must be completed will be confirmed on Prize Confirmation Letter.
- Prize winners must claim prize within 28 days of notification.
- At least 30 days notice required for arrangement to be put in place – choice of two dates to be provided.
- Valid Passport/Photo ID required for travel.
- Travel by air includes return flights on a direct route from a convenient airport on mainland Britain to a named airport in Rome – economy class including one checked-in bag per person and seat allocation subject to restrictions and no changes permitted – unless otherwise specified. Fees for any changes requested by the prize winners after the booking has been completed are not covered in the prize arrangement and must be paid for in advance by the prize winners.
- Each prize winner and guest must travel on same itinerary.
- Accommodation based on two sharing twin or double room.
- Prizes exclude other personal expenses such as travel, evening meals and drinks.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, exchangeable for any other service or cash offered in lieu of unused elements of the prize.
- No Show or cancelling the arrangement invalidates the prize.
- Travel Insurance not included.
- Prize is as described and arranged as one package – elements of the arrangement cannot used separately or individually (e.g. using flights for one date and accommodation for another).
- Travel and accommodation are not available over the following dates:
- i. Christmas and New Year period from Fri, 14 December 2018 through to Fri, 04 January 2019 inclusive;
- ii. Easter period from Fri, 19 April 2019 through to Mon, 22 April 2019 inclusive;
- iii. 2019 UK Bank Holidays;
- iv. Monday, 18 March – St Patrick’s Day;
- v. Monday, 06 May – Early May bank holiday;
- vi. Monday, 27 May – Spring bank holiday;