Sip your way through the Christmas countdown in style with the excitement of a different beer to enjoy every evening.
It’s the gift that keeps on giving, and you can be in with a chance of winning one for yourself!
From smooth and spicy winter porters to bold and punchy IPA’s, it’s the perfect festive indulgence for beer lovers, with a huge variety of styles to explore in the run-up to the big day.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is fill out the submission form below.
Winner will be selected (Tuesday 15th November).
Terms and conditions
Promoter: Bath Rugby & Bath Ales
- Open to Mainland UK residents only.
- Entries open on 10.11.22 and close on 15.11.22 at 23:59.
- Entry via Bath Rugby website only. Simply complete the form below to be entered into the prize draw.
- One entry per email address allowed. Entries through agents or third parties are invalid.
- Prize is 1x St Austell Brewery X Bath Ales 2022 Beer Advent Calendar.
- Winners will be drawn at random on 16.11.22 and will be notified within five days of draw date via email.
- Prizes will be sent out from W/C 21st November.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Any prize winner who has not responded to notification within five days will forfeit their prize.
- Winners may be required to take part in unpaid related promotional publicity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the promoter that are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion.
- Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.
- Entry to this competition will be deemed to constitute full acceptance of these terms and conditions.